Before starting any work, you must receive a safety briefing from the office! Really!
Resident Mike Bigler brought over his Rhino ATV to pull the new trail mower! Thanks Mike!
Currrent Help Apprecited for:
- Weed whipping and disk cutting around perimeter of airport
- Filing of airport archival records
- Creation of a narrative history of O61
- Hanging newly acquired No Trespassing signs on perimeter chainlink fence
- Burning weeds out of taxiway and ramp pavement cracks using propane torch
- DONE for 2020!! Clean out hangar rain gutters (thanks for Wiley Carter for his scissor jack)
More soon! Check back frequently!